We are actively engaged in providing Soapstone Powder which is metamorphic hydrated magnesium silicate. The Soapstone Powder is known for its pearly luster and soapy feel. Our Soapstone Powder is free from any impurity and thus appreciated by the clients. The Soapstone Powder provides excellent smoothness and luster to the end products and thus widely demanded in the market. We can provide the Soapstone Powder in bulk, if desired by the clients.
Uses Of Soapstone Powder :
- Plastic Industry : Talc is being increasingly used in HDPE, PP, LDPE, PVC, abs & thermosetting compounds. It is excellent filler due to blending characteristics and thermal and electrical resistance. It is chemically inert. It provides the smooth feel to plastic surface. Due to its chemical inertness, superior electrical and thermal resistance and other properties, talc imparts stiffness, hardness, tensile strength of plastic products and improves quality of their surfaces.
- Paint Industry : Soap stone/French chalk/steatite and talc are synonymous which are used in production of decorative paints, industrial coatings, pigment pastes, primers, enamels, adhesives, putties and other products of the industry.
- Ceramics : Talc is used mostly as low cost filler in ceramic tiles, sanitary ware, dinnerware, porcelain and electrical insulating.
- Pharmaceutical Industries : Talc is used as filler in tablets, ointments and dustings. Talc used in this industry must be highly pure, bacteria free, must contain no iron oxide, dolomite, carbon and other impurities.
- Paper industry : Soap stone powder (talc) is used in three stages of paper making -as a filler, to control pitch and stickiest and in paper coating. During the paper making process, the micro impurities can clog the paper machinery. Talc being hydrophobic absorbs these micro droplets thus controlling their stickiness and avoiding clogging. High brightness of talc leads to reduction in usage of expensive whitening agents and helps in controlling gloss of the coat. Talc gives smoothness, yellow index, porosity, and opacity to paper, improves its yellow index and reduces the deterioration of the machinery. Our grades of talc powder are in wide range for paper industries.
- Other uses of soap & detergent. stone powder (talc) : Soap stone/talc is widely used in toilet soap manufacturing, cosmetic industries in baby talc powder, detergent manufacturing,
- Other allied industries : Dal mills (pulses polishing), textile, printing ink, rubber industry and as a filler raw material in many chemical industries.